PECO is excited to offer our customers two financing options:
Financing and leasing up to $250,000.
Ascentium Capital specializes in providing car wash operators with our unique 100% equipment and soft costs financing program. Use our financing to give you the competitive edge in the marketplace!
A Win for Operators
- Payments enhance cash flow
- Ability to avoid depleting bank credit lines
- Capture tax savings with Section 179
- Fast and flexible finance process
Broad Array of Finance Options
- Small business loans up to $250,000
- Finance terms up to 84 months
- 100% financing to avoid upfront costs
100% Financing for Nearly Anything
- EMV upgrades & LED lighting
- New locations & more!
Special Offer for Car Wash Operators
- Ability to request a pre-approved credit line
- Deferred payment options
- Streamlined finance process
- And more!
The Power of Financing Car Wash.pdf
Commercial Credit Application Form
Start now by estimating your monthly
payments in three easy steps.
Financing and instant decisions subject to credit parameters. Please contact your tax advisor regarding tax incentives. Neither Ascentium Capital nor Peco Corporation is the agent of the other. Ascentium not being the manufacturer, seller or distributor of the equipment, makes no representation or warranty on the equipment.
We are proud to announce our new strategic relationship with PetroCal Associates for financing projects over $1,000,000.
PetroCal Associates is a full service commercial real estate firm offering financing, consulting, and brokerage services to the car wash, gas station, and convenience store industries. For over 20 years, PetroCal Associates has processed loan applications from borrowers in the continental US for acquisitions, refinances, ground-up construction projects, and renovation projects starting at $1,000,000. PetroCal Associates can arrange a variety financing structures including conventional commercial, SBA 7(a), SBA 504, USDA B&I, and bridge loans. Their years of experience in our industry equip them to evaluate the viability of a customer’s loan request based on certain key questions. Once they determine the deal is feasible, they will present loan structures that meet the borrowing needs of our customer. Their real estate brokerage services include buyer and seller representation in the purchase and sale of car wash and gas station properties and businesses. Visit their website to learn more about the company and the type of transactions they’ve worked on at www.petrocalassociates.com
Financing for all different types of projects (exceeding $1,000,000)
- Individual Sites or Portfolios
- Leased locations
- Construction Projects
- Remodels and renovations
- Ground-up construction projects
Advantages for End Users
- Comfort in working with experienced mortgage brokers who specialize in the carwash industry
- Surety in being paired with the right lender from PetroCal’s extensive network to meet the customer’s needs
- Simplifies the complex world of commercial finance
- Accelerates the pace of the loan application, approval, and closing processes
Various options for loan structures including:
- Conventional commercial, SBA 7(a), SBA 504, USDA B&I and Bridge Loans
PetroCal Associates Brochure:
Carwash, Gas Station, and Convenience
Store Financing, Consulting, and
Fill out this form with as much detail
as possible to better help us build your
loan file for bank submission.